Scenario #1: You've won! You've hit that big jackpot, the coins are sprinkling the screen, your BIG WIN graphic is splashing in front of you, and that rush of joy begins!
Scenario #2: You've signed up! You've found our juicy welcome bonuses and want to start your rewards NOW!
What do these two scenarios have in common? Both require a transaction to begin your process! So, what's the most convenient way to get you enjoying either one? Let us guide you!
Depositing and Withdrawing can be daunting - how to know what to choose, what's fastest and most reliable, and perhaps most important - what gets you your winnings the quickest?
While at SlotsandCasino we offer a plethora of both deposit and withdrawal methods, you want to choose the best one for you. Here's what to keep in mind when selecting yours:
- Any reputable casino will use 128-bit Secure Socket Layer and digital encryption to protect your sensitive data.
- The length of time it takes to deposit and withdraw using a particular method.
- Are there any special promotions you want to claim that only accept (or offer higher rewards) for using a specific method.
- How many "middle men" do you want handling your cash, before it reaches you?
Enter, CryptocurrencyWith the rise of cryptocurrency in the online casino industry, this method will generally have higher rewards associated with using it as your deposit and withdrawal mechanism.
- Crypto deposits are guaranteed (meaning, there's no chasing a provider to ask where your money is sitting!);
- Your winnings are prioritized among other methods (merely because they're much easier to process);
- You get access to your cash right away, rather than awaiting cheque or wire clearance/release of funds
- Transfer for your Crypto instantly anywhere in the world;
- You'll usually receive extra perks for selecting this method, such as extra promotions, higher cashouts, or even lower playthrough!
If you're dead-set against using Crypto, casinos do understand that it may not be for everyone - in which case, there are generally e-Wallets, Money Transfer options, and even Credit Card.
While these methods may not hit all of the points above, there are still reputable options out there - just make sure you read how they work so you know what to expect when making your deposit, or when you're ready to make that big cashout.