How do I cash the check I received from my last withdrawal?
Below you will find important Guidelines for Cashing Checks:
- Only one Check can be processed per person within a seven-day period. A fee of $50.00 will be charged for each payout.
- The check is processed from a Canadian bank; it should be deposited in a timely manner.
- We strongly recommend cashing/depositing the check in-person at a bank branch. Please do not cash these checks at ATMs.
- The minimum payout amount is $150, and the maximum payout amount is $3000 per Check.
- The check-clearing period for Canadian checks depend on your institution’s clearing policy and can be affected by your individual bank account’s history. This may vary between instant clearing and a few weeks.
- Our Payment Department will process payouts between Monday and Friday. The payout process will begin in 48 hours (2 business days). Payout times indicated on the website refer to the actual processing and do not include the pending period.
- It is not possible to deliver the check to a P.O. Box.
- Account verification is required.